I just want to welcome you to the most exciting thing I have done since starting my first church in 1988.
First let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me in this adventure. Without people who are willing to step out and try something new and getting involved, nothing can be accomplished for the glory of God.
Christian Faithbook is not a Facebook clone but it offers all the same features as Facebook that everybody uses.
- You have Friends lists, Friend requests, and friends activity feeds
- You have groups that you can start and gather people around your particular interests
- You can upload pictures, videos, and post status updates
- You can share content from other websites or blogs that you own or like
- You can invite your friends via email so that in no time at all, you can connect with all of your Christian friends.
- You can customize your profile with a picture of yourself, share about your interests and who you are. You have the option as to whether or not your profile is public or private.
- You can search for others people who are similar to you in your age, location, interests, ect.
- You can private message people or publicly comment on their posts.
Go to the home page. You will see your profile picture or a mystery man avatar on the top left. Under that you have a link to your profile. Go there to begin.
#1 Fill out your profile and upload a picture
#2 This is where you go to see your post status updates and see your friends status updates
#3 This is where you go to see your private messages or send a private message
#4 Send invites to all your friends via email. You can place multiple email addresses in the box. It is suggested that you do not send more than 5 invites at a time so it doesn’t trigger spam filters.
#5 This is where you switch between your wall, the things you like, and your own posts only.
#6 The status updates
#7 Where you type in your status updates or post links to your favorite videos on youtube, vimeo and others.
#8 Where you upload photos to your wall.
Start sending friend requests by going to the members page at the top menu to see which members you might like to invite or using the search for friends form on the right
Join a Christian group by going to Christian groups and seeing all the fantastic groups that have been started or start your own.
Start posting updates, pictures and videos.
To learn how to do all of this just go the the Christian Faithbook Help Forum and read the posts or ask questions.
I hope you will enjoy Christian Faithbook. With your help we can build something that will bless Christians all over the world.
Pastor Duke cfbadmin
If you are having any troubles with logging in or activating your account, please contact me using the contact form on the left.